Many consumers can feel overwhelmed at the daunting task of remodeling a major part of their home. A qualified Kitchen and Bath Designer can help!
The average homeowner is not construction-minded so it can seem like a lot to learn and take on to begin a renovation. It is important to have the right people with the right knowledge to assist with your project and our design process.
If you’ve remodeled your kitchen or are thinking about it, the initial design options can seem endless; from style of kitchen, type of cabinets, and all of the product vendors in between (ex. Countertops and tile).
The main benefits for hiring a kitchen and bath designer are:
Knowledge and Experience
- A kitchen and bath designer has the knowledge and understanding of different trends and options you may be unaware of that may suit your home best.
- An excellent kitchen and bath designer has professional experience, education and credentials.
- A professional designer will make sure that you’re going to get the best long-lasting value from your remodeled kitchen, in terms of aesthetics, function, and style.
- Your designer will help you make sure that the products you’re getting and the materials you’re using are the best for your investment, helping you sort through your ideas and goals and come up with the perfect plan and execution based on expert information and informed decisions.
- They plan spaces all the time and they know what they’re doing, you can trust their ideas.
Kitchen without Using a Kitchen and Bath Designer
Mingle Kitchen using a Kitchen and Bath Designer
Background in Space Planning and Functionality
- Designers listen to what their clients want, learning how they use their home, noticing physical characteristics or any limitations, and then melding these items into a cohesive design that works for the end user. An excellent kitchen and bath designer will ask all of the right questions.
- There are certain “Standards” in kitchen and bath design planning that a designer has knowledge of. Some of these standards are set by code, but others come from the development of our homes through previous years of trial and error.
Space Planning a Kitchen or Bath
3D Space Renderings in the Design Process
Budget Planning – Saving Time and Money
- A kitchen and bath designer will save you time and money.
- You can make all of your selections in advance and feel good about those decisions and know exactly how much your renovation will cost before you even start.
- Designers can save you money; they know where to find the best prices and their resources are unlimited.
- They will save you time by bringing the selections to you and giving you a select few choices. Don’t hesitate to give your designer a budget from the very beginning; if you have a limit on what you are willing to spend you need to let them know that.
- Your kitchen remodeling process will probably last twice as long as it needs to without help from a professional kitchen designer- every homeowner’s worst nightmare!
Business Relationships Already Established
- Hiring a kitchen and bath designer takes the general contractor responsibility off of the homeowner. You won’t be responsible for finding and talking with vendors and contractors, scheduling tradespeople, or any of the other issues that professional designers are used to managing. They have longstanding working relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, and will take care of all of that for you as part of the remodel or building process.
These are just a few of the benefits that come with hiring a Kitchen and Bath Designer. When you hire a Mingle designer, you get the expertise of an experienced professional who can solve problems, help you avoid costly mistakes, and create a space that meets your lifestyle needs and is not only functional, but beautiful. Take a look at our designers and their credentials or schedule an appointment with a designer today.