Join The Mingle Team
If you have experience in the home furnishings and design industry and are considering a career move, we encourage you to check out our job postings. Mingle is a growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth. Be part of an exciting, entrepreneurial culture, with real opportunity to shape both your personal success and the success of the company.
Mingle’s beautiful, new showroom has drawn regional acclaim, and word is getting out about our innovative, forward-thinking concept. Of course, an amazing space is only part of the picture – what really counts are the people who make our showroom come alive and help inspire customers with creative solutions. We are proud of our excellent team and are committed to supporting each member’s success.
If you are a customer-driven individual, focused on quality, and committed to excellence in all aspects of your work, we encourage you to check out our career opportunities. Don’t forget to check out additional career opportunities with our design partner, Studio M Interiors. For more information on opportunities at either Mingle or Studio M Interiors, contact us at email@example.com.
Mingle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
We encourage you to Mingle with us!
Current Positions Available
Kitchen & Bath Sales/Design Associate
- Five plus years of successful work experience in cabinet design and sales.
- Demonstrated exceptional design ability.
- Excellent communication skills and positive, outgoing personality. Professional appearance and dress. High level of integrity and honesty.
- Proficiency and flexibility in working with clients from concept to project completion, while maintaining a high degree of customer care throughout the project.
- Ability to represent and promote the Company’s brand and products in a professional manner to customers, designers, and contractors/remodelers.
- Track record of repeat and referral sales based on quality work for past customers.
- Proficiency in all phases of the sales process, including qualifying a customer, determining customer budget, providing quality design based on customer desires, and closing the sale.
- Strong existing relationships with new home contractors and remodelers that will result in regular ongoing sales.
- Knowledge of a variety of industry-leading semi-custom and custom cabinet lines.
- Knowledge of and ability to sell additional home design products, including plumbing fixtures, appliances, flooring, and lighting.
- Ability to close a sale based on based on value and design expertise, without resorting to lowest price.
- Ability to work within a structured environment and follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well and communicate with other employees in a teamwork environment.
- Ability to work with associated partners such as remodelers and interior design groups to maximize sales opportunities for the Company.
- Ability to accurately complete a site measure, produce correct drawings, and place error-free orders with vendors.
- Proficiency in Chief Architect for design work.
- Record of active participation in professional organizations such as ASID, NARI, BATC, and NKBA.
- Interest in and awareness of industry trends.
This is a full-time salary + commission position, with benefits.
Interested applicants may send a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.